Back again and this time we are talking about when should you fire your loan officer or your loan company. Of course, some times are better than other times so it will be a chat about timing and issues that should be making you even consider kissing that lender goodbye.
Of course, the interview process you go through with your lender should help to make this something you don’t have to worry about, but we will discuss what you can do if the need arises.
We will also take a look at the latest real estate news and perhaps even take some time to discuss my personal experience in the investment property world.
The market also appears to be picking up and I will share some of my first hand observations about how things appear to be doing.
Here are some of the other articles and topics we talked about on the show:
- Lawler: D.R. Horton: Net Home Orders Up, Prices “Flattish;” Says If Prices are Low Enough, There is “Demand” from First-Time Buyers
- Rents soar in San Francisco, rise 3.7 percent nationwide
- A Few Comments on March Existing Home Sales
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase, Purchase Apps up 16% YoY
- Lawler: NVR: Home Orders Jump, Prices “Stable” in Latest Quarter
- GOLD LOSES LUSTER: Replaced by Apartments, Art as Havens for Wealth…
- Dear Monty: Seven costly mistakes of new real estate investors – Mail Tribune
- CoreLogic (formerly DataQuick data): SoCal sales up 5.0% Year-over-year
- This Spring’s Hottest Real Estate Markets – Money
- Bay Area homes sales and prices jump, again
- Southern California home sales jump, prices rise in March
- The End of the ‘Made in China’ Era? Shock Report Reveals China’s Exports Are in Big Trouble
- Real Estate Industry Should See Solid Growth Through 2017 – National Mortgage News
- GE is selling most of its $30 billion real estate portfolio and planning a $50 … – Business Insider
- Las Vegas Real Estate in March: Sales Increased 8.5% YoY
- Phoenix Real Estate in March: Sales Up 17.5%, Inventory DOWN 12% Year-over-year