Existing home sales may be up, but the reason is up for debate
Existing home sales took a big jump in January, but I am going to offer an alternate explanation than what the press seems convinced of. Plus, we can also talk about mortgage applications – since that is one way to tell the future a little bit in terms of sales over the next month or so.
All cash deals have increased. We will discuss that a bit. We will also review some investment advice I gave out back when all the talk was about the Olympics and the opportunities presented by that.
Click “Read More” below for links, and other info!
- All-Cash Investment Sales Jump 18.3 Percent in January
- Homeunion Sales Report[PDF]
- Billions Wasted: Structures Built For 2016 Olympics In Brazil Are Now In Ruins
- Mortgage applications fall 2% as buyers are slow to start spring shopping season
- Existing Home Sales Hit Decade High As Prices Jump More Than 7%
- Americans buy existing homes at fastest pace in a decade
- Existing-Home Sales Begin 2017 with a Bang
Audible.com – Audible is offering real estate realities listeners a free audiobook of your choice and a free 30-day trial membership. Just go to http://audibletrial.com/rebel and choose from over 180,000 audio programs – download a title free and start listening!
#realestate #2017 #existinghomesales #mortgage #mortgageapplications #investing #buying #selling #homesales