Is builder confidence finally equaling SFR housing starts?
SFR housing starts are up quite a bit. Is this the start of a new trend? If so, is it all good news?
Please help the show by filling out the audience demographic survey by clicking the button at the top of the page titled “Take the survey to support the show”. Follow the prompts and this will automatically enter you for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift card!
Interested in getting free content, advanced notice of upcoming events and real estate content? Then simply join the Rebel Underground by texting the word ‘rebelbroker’ to 44222. When prompted, text your email address and you are in!
Click “Read More” below for links, and other info!
- Trump regulatory reform sends builder confidence soaring to 12-year high
- It’s official – Fed raises rates for second time in 3 months
- US housing starts total 1.29M in Feb vs. 1.26M starts expected
- Homebuilders Have Not Been This Confident Since The Peak Of The Last Housing Bubble
- Building Permits Plunge Most In 11 Months Amid Multi-Family Slump
- Housing starts increase driven by single family residential
Audible.com – Audible is offering real estate realities listeners a free audiobook of your choice and a free 30-day trial membership. Just go to http://audibletrial.com/rebel and choose from over 180,000 audio programs – download a title free and start listening!