The debt for individuals grows with increases in HELOC loans
A little more today about overall debt. One of the big concerns I have right now is overall debt per person. With increasing debt in car loans, student loans and now HELOC loans, we may find the average person so burdened that we kick off another collapse that takes the real estate market with it.
Here are the other items covered in todays show:
- 4 Popular Design Trends at Model Homes
- How To Stage Your Home While You Live In It
- Millennials lead other generations in rising HELOC trend
- CoreLogic: House Prices up 7.0% Year-over-year in February
- Manhattan property prices come down
- Manhattan Apartment Prices Tumble In Q1 As Sellers Fret Over Rising Rates
Please help the show by filling out the audience demographic survey by clicking the button at the top of the page titled “Take the survey to support the show”. Follow the prompts and this will automatically enter you for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift card!
Interested in getting free content, advanced notice of upcoming events and real estate content? Then simply join the Rebel Underground by texting the word ‘rebelbroker’ to 44222. When prompted, text your email address and you are in!